Crypto exchange-traded product (ETP) issuer 21Shares is listing Europe’s first product linked to the performance of polygon on the Euronext exchanges in Paris and Amsterdam.
- The listing follows the polygon ETP’s unveiling on the SIX Swiss Exchange last month.
- The ETP will track the Ethereum-scaling network Polygon’s native token. Polygon was developed as a means to reduce congestion and fees on the Ethereum network and now hosts more than 3,000 applications.
- 21Shares now boasts 20 crypto ETPs, including the world’s first tracking the performance of Solana, which it listed on SIX in June.
- The firm also tapped U.K.-based infrastructure provider Copper for its custody and staking requirements in October
- 21Shares manages more than $2.9 billion across its crypto ETPs and 81 other listings, according to an announcement Wednesday.
Read more: Polygon Becoming More Independent From Ethereum as App Numbers Rise: Report